Moomba Float Designer Terms and Conditions
By submitting a design you, or you and your child/children grant City of Melbourne an irrevocable, transferable and royalty free licence to use the said design in its methods of working. As part of the licence, you expressly authorise CoM to share the design, in its discretion, with CoM’s stakeholders and subsidiaries for marketing purposes including inserting into online webpages and in publications of those stakeholders and subsidiaries.
By submitting a design you understand that:
- Your design is not guaranteed to be featured in the Moomba Parade
- Your design may be chosen to be featured in the Moomba Parade but may be a character, prop or other item that is not a float
- We may contact you to be involved in the Moomba Parade if your design is chosen
- We may still use your design if we cannot contact you
- Preference for inclusion in the Moomba Parade will be given to Victorian residents.
Should your submitted design be chosen, you authorise us to contact you on the details provided. City of Melbourne will take all necessary measures to prevent unauthorised access to, or disclosure of, your personal information. We will also ensure that your personal information is not disclosed to other individuals, institutions and authorities outside Council except if required or authorised by law or explicitly permitted by you.